RESITE for Energy
Realistic Training Simulations for the Gas and Oil Industry
RESITE for Energy is an immersive simulation environment which brings experiences back to life.
With RESITE, everyone with a story to tell, can develop virtual training simulations. With RESITE, experts can create and edit their own 3D, immersive training simulations to teach skills like maintenance, well site operation, safety procedures, diagnoses, team communication, and interpersonal skills.
Advanced Training Simulations for the Healthcare Industry
- Increase trainee engagement with interactive virtual devices
- Strengthen decision-making and troubleshooting skills through situational learning
- Create unlimited training scenarios using simple drag-and-drop interfaces
- Show realistic cause and effect using your experiences
- Match training to your curriculum, requiring specific objectives to match your company goals
Our easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface lets you
- Create an unlimited number of simulated scenarios without additional technical staff
- Build realistic environments which match the real facilities your staff will use
- Add well heads, separators, meter runs, GPUs, virtual mentors, virtual colleagues and more for trainees to interact with during the simulation
Create responsive simulations to let trainees
- Engage with colleagues and mentors virtually
- Practice proper communication with their peers
- Ask key questions and relay key information
- Interact with equipment and see the effects of their actions in real-time
- Receive instant feedback based on correct and incorrect choices made to highlight areas of improvement for learners
Simulate mood and attitude changes
- Show how incorrect communcations can cause disastrous consequences
- Change the progression of training in real-time based on information learned
Watch RESITE for Energy in Use
Why Simulated Training Environments?
Simulated training environments offer many benefits over other, real-world training approaches.
- Nearly every detail, from how people interact to how devices operate, can be defined by the instructor, offering repeatable scenarios with controlled variables
- Specific equipment and devices can be modeled to behave exactly as they would in the real world enabling training without the need to have access to the actual costly, hard-to-schedule, and sometimes dangerous equipment
- Each training scenario can be run multiple times by trainees, with increasing levels of difficulty that introduce additional—and unexpected—challenges to test decision-making
- Training can be offered to students in remote locations, without the need to assemble geographically diverse teams
Why Discovery Machine?
Discovery Machine has proven itself as a leader in advanced simulation technologies.
From our beginning in the demanding military sector with clients including the US Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, we have been committed to providing high quality, precise simulation solutions that allow clients to achieve their training goals.
Our intuitive front end interface combined with our powerfully advanced artificial intelligence engine on the back end provide a level of performance and flexibility like no other.
- NO LIMITATIONS on the number of scenarios you can create and use
- NO LIMITATIONS on the number of times you can use a scenario
- Adapt training simulations in minutes as new information becomes available
- Automatically assesses trainee performance
- Create simulations on your own without an entire development team